It’s never too late

By Yogesh Avasthi

Posted On Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A senior politician with round-the-clock security, Modhvadhia appeared for the exam like any other candidate while his guards waited outside the hall

Look, who’s appearing for first year LLB examination. Senior Congress leader Arjun Modhvadhia arrived at the I M
Nanavati Law College, Law Garden, on Monday to write the paper. But why now? “Though an engineering graduate, I always wanted to study law.”
Did you know that the leader had flunked in his first LLB exam 10 years ago? This is the second attempt, Modhvadhia said, admitting that he was getting the jitters.
So how did it go? “It went well. I only had the weekend to prepare. Some topics are interesting, so it’s fun, ” he said.
“I felt like any other candidate inside the hall, and tried to fill as many answer sheets as I could (laughingly). I don’t want to make a career out of it, but today, I experienced how it is for students who work hard for a profession of their choice,” he said.

Popular posts from this blog

No more number game at medical colleges

Xavier’S BOY suspended for hitting vice-princi

Fusion garba with sanedo in Swahili